Carefree Spa is committed to your right to privacy and takes your privacy seriously. We strive to keep your personal and company information secure. December 21, 2016
1. We pledge to hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
2. We will NEVER share your name, e-mail address or personal information with any third party.
3. We NEVER sell, rent, or share our mailing list.
4. Only authorized employees may access any client information.
5. We never get, store or even see Credit Card information.
Furthermore, if Carefree Spa is required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, Carefree Spa may be required to release personal information. We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
Our Commitment To Data Security
We strive to make certain that our servers and internet connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and other financial information is NEVER stored on our servers.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY CAREFREE SPA, YOU SHOULD CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT THE ADDRESS BELOW.
Carefree Spa Inc.
215 McKinley Street
Oceanside, CA 92057