Citri-Clean protects your spa from corrosive buildup from previous spa chemicals safely and easily. Our powerful citric acid formula dissolves away scale, corrosion, and built up calcium without attacking the metal, plastics, or acrylic of your spa.
And it’s so safe that you can use the spa while it’s doing its job.
- Removes buildup from previous chemicals in your spa
- Cleans filters and keeps them clean
- Prevents scale
- Eliminates stains
- Removes baqua spa residues
Citri-Clean is so easy to use – Simply add enough Citri-Clean to your spa to drop the pH to below 6 and it starts working…cleaning out scale, chemical buildup and other contaminants.
Extends the life of your filters – Soak your filters in a solution of 1/2 ounce Citri-Clean per gallon of water for a day or two. Your filters will look better, last longer and lower your heating bills.
Prevents scale – No more problems from iron, copper, or calcium scale. Simply add 1 to 3 ounces of Citri-Clean for every 100 gallons of water when refilling. Use enough to drop the pH to between 7.2 and 7.6. No danger of using too much.
Eliminates stains – Copper or iron in your spa’s plumbing can cause ugly stains. Prevent stains before they happen by simply treating your new water with 1 to 3 ounces of Citri-Clean per 100 gallons of water when filling your spa.
Cleans away Baqua Spa residues – Biguanide water treatment is incompatible with chlorine, bromine, and many of the minerals commonly found in your water. Drain your spa and purge it with Citri-Clean to rid your spa of the biguanide residue that can make your spa cloudy and smelly.
Other Uses for Citri-Clean:
- For cleaning the plumbing of jetted bath tubs. Use 2 capfuls initially and then 1 capful once a month for maintenance. The cleaner can be added to bath water before it is drained.
- For cleaning dishwashers and washing machines. Add 2 capfuls and run the machines without dishes or clothes. You should notice quieter pumps. Any foaming you experience is from built up detergent residues that are being removed, it is not caused by the cleaner.
Click here for Citri-Clean Instructions